The Trig has masses of versatility to allow riders to explore further than before. Set yourself a new adventure to the middle of nowhere and let the Trig take you there.
The Trig frameset features a 44mm headtube, multiple bottle cage mounts and tyre clearance to run 700c/650b XC/Gravel/Adventure tyres or even 27.5” Mountainbike tyres up to 2.1” wide and even dropper post compatability.
The frame is engineered from custom triple butted 4130 Chromoly steel tubing resulting in a frame kit that is lightweight and supple enough to provide comfort on longer trail rides whilst robust and stiff enough to take some serious abuse. The carbon fork features a 100x12mm thru axle and frame features a 142x12mm thru axle for maximum stiffness.
Trig frame & fork UK RRP £599.99
• 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
• 4130 Chro-mo steel frame & Carbon fork
• ISO 4210 Certified
• Head Angle: 70˚Static
• Effective Seat Angle: 74˚
• Chain stay length: 425mm
• Seat post: 27.2mm
• Front Axle: Ragley 12mm x 100mm Thru-Axle
• Rear Axle: Ragley 12mm x 142mm Thru-Axle
• BB Shell: 68mm BSA
• Headset: ZS44/28.6 | EX44/40
• Wheel Size: 700c
• Max Tyre Size: 700x40c/27.5×2.1”
• BB Drop: -66mm
• Size Options: S – 19”, M – 20”, L – 21.5”, XL – 23”
• Rack & Fender mounts