Thank you for selecting a new Ragley Sestpost for use on your bicycle. With a little attention and care during installation you will enjoy years of trouble free, safe and happy use.
In order to maximise the safe enjoyment of this product, please read and carefully adhere to the following installation instructions, hints and warnings. Failure to do so could result in unexpected wear and or failure, resulting in possible injury or even death!
Seatpost Installation Instructions:
Note: Occasionally, the difference between the specified inner diameter of the seat tube and the specified outer diameter of the seatpost may be greater than specified. If your seatpost cannot be fixed in place securely enough for all riding conditions when the clamps are tightened to the specifications, you may need to try a different size seatpost to ensure proper safe use. Please consult your dealer if you have any questions about the fit and compatibility of different components.
• Please make certain that your seatpost’s diameter matches the inside diameter (I.D.) of your frame’s seat tube before starting the installation process. If it matches, please continue to the next steps;
• Remove the existing seatpost and/or saddle from your bike, if necessary;
• Remove the saddle clamp bolts from your new post and disassemble the clamp parts;
• Lubricate all of the clamp bolt threads and the underside of the bolt heads with high quality grease;
• Place the saddle’s rails into the lower half (Cradle) of the clamp. Add the upper half of the clamp to the top of the rails and align before setting onto the top of the post.
• Whilst holding the saddle and clamps in place with one hand, use the other to insert the bolts into the lubricated threads until finger tight.
• Insert the post into your frame and tighten the seatpost clamp to stop the post from moving.
• Check that the cradle is situated within the min and max positions illustrated on the saddle rails.
• Check the angle of the saddle is as desired and torque the clamping bolts to a maximum of 8Nm.
• Now ensure the rest of your bike is ride worthy and go shred!
Ragley warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One year from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is extended only to the original owner of the product. Proof of purchase is required for any warranty service, so be sure to keep your receipt.
This warranty does not cover cosmetic or structural damage arising from misuse or abuse, including but not limited to damage caused by jumping and landing, front end impact, or any other collision, falls or crashes, owner neglect, improper installation of parts and accessories, improper assembly, improper maintenance, or use of racks in transportation. Any modifications, changes, additions or substitutions to any part or component are done so at the sole risk of the user and will render the warranty null and void. Ragley makes no warranty against said modifications, changes, additions or substitutions. Wear from normal use or exposure to environmental elements is not covered by this warranty. Ragley makes no warranty against any incidental or consequential damage to bike or parts, or rider injury caused by defects as covered in this warranty. Ragley will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any Ragley products deemed defective under this warranty. There is no other remedy, either expressed or implied, under this warranty.
Ragley is not responsible for any shipping or dealer charges related to any warranty claim, whether or not said claim is accepted by Ragley.
Thank you for choosing Ragley.